Saturday, December 19, 2020

Summer Learning Journey - Which one does not belong?


This activity is when you look at these pictures and you have to write what you think is different about each picture. This activity was fun because it let me learn how different pictures can really be. This activity was difficult because sometimes a picture looked like nothing was different about it. I enjoyed this activity because, on the last slide, we gt to make our own. I choose to draw the pictures because I wanted to do a unicorn but there were not that many unicorn pictures that kind of look the same and because I just wanted to draw something. I hope you like my drawing, the picture of my drawing is at the bottom. 
I think you should try this out because it is lots of fun and you can learn lots of cool stuff.
Hope you enjoy :)
By Katelyn.M

Can you guess what is different about these four pictures?
Write in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.