Monday, December 21, 2020

Summer Learning Journey - My Sound Maker

 This activity is when you watch a video about Nanogirl talking about different sounds. Then we had to make our own sound maker. I made a platform then three different sizes in tubes all made out of paper. When I finished making everything, I tested it out to see if it works. It doesn't but at least now I know that it does not work and you do too. We had to make a video about how you make your invention. I enjoyed this activity because it was fun to experiment on how to make sounds. It was difficult to think of something that makes sound and to video it because you can barely hear my voice.

I hope you enjoyed it :)

By Katelyn.M

The things you need to make this is:

Four Sheets of Paper

Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.