Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Summer Learning Journey - Optical Illusion

 

This is another activity for summer learning journey. This activity is all about optical illusions. We had to read about optical illusions then watch a video about optical illusions just so we know more about what they are and how they work. I choose to do this activity on paper. 
I enjoyed this activity because it was lots of fun to learn about optical illusions and get to draw one. It was hard to draw this because I was getting confused about how this optical illusion works. 
It was difficult to draw a straight line because I did not have a ruler, I tried to make it straight, it kind of work but kind of didn't but who cares, at least I tried. 
I think you should do this because it is lots of fun and you get to learn something that you would not normally learn.
I thought that it would be a good idea if I drew it in black pen so you could see it.
I hope you enjoyed :)
By Katelyn.M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.