Thursday, May 6, 2021

Blogging Contratct - What, Why are you grateful for?

 




Bonjour! Kia Ora! Hello!
How has your day been going? Hopefully, it has been amazing. Write in the comments!
This is an activity that we can do whenever we like. It is called the blogging Contract. This is a goggle drawing that Miss Farr (My teacher) made for us to do in 2019. (This is my third year with Miss Farr) It has a bunch of different activities to choose from. I choose the things that I am grateful for because I was in the mode of expressing my feelings about what I am grateful for. I enjoyed this because it was fun to write about my family. I liked putting the pictures there as well. This was difficult because I had a big spot that was empty so I thought that I should put what it said on the blogging Contract form and that it was made by me. You should try this out if you're bored. Just go to the Whenua 2021 site then go down to the blogging contract. 

Hope you enjoyed :)
By Katelyn.M

4 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Katelyn , Im Pitara a year 8 student from Glenbrae school. I like your poster about what your grateful for it really shows how much you care for your family.Keep up the good work!!

    Kind Regards Pitara

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Katelyn my name is Gideon from glenbrae school we are your Tuhi Mai, Tuhi Atu buddy's. I am really impressed to see what your grateful for because their are lots of thing we all need to be grateful for and right now your showing us what we really need to be grateful for because we don't have that much time to live so we all should be grateful with what we got but anyways keep up the great work and keep up the good blogs.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.