Friday, May 14, 2021

Word of the weeks

 
Kia ora! Hope you are all having an amazing day. 
I have made this slide full of all my word of the weeks of the term because I keep forgetting to post them. I have written what the date was when I made the word of the week in the top left of the page. I enjoyed doing these words of the week because it was fun to make a picture. My Teacher (Mrs. Read, for now since Miss Farr is gone for now.) said that we had to make the picture instead of getting a picture from google. I usually already do that sometimes when I can't find a picture I can use. This was difficult because I found a lot of synonyms and antonyms so I had to write all of them. 
I think you should try this too!
Hope you enjoyed :)
By Katelyn

6 comments:

  1. Hi Katelyn, I really like your poster. It looks very detailed and neat. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jasel!
      Thanks for that nice comment. I hope you are having a good day!
      From Katelyn

      Delete
  2. Ka mau te wehi Katelyn! Another wonderful blog post from you! I like how you put all the words on the same slide as you kept forgetting. Maybe you could write a short story that somehow uses them all? That would be cool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Farr!
      Thanks for your awesome surport! Maybe I could write a short story with the different words one day.
      Katelyn.

      Delete
    2. That would be amazing! I would love to read it.

      Delete
  3. Hi Katelyn I like your poster on your word of the week it looks very detailed. Keep up th good mahi!

    Pitara

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.