Thursday, April 1, 2021

Podcast Map of Paroa School - Katelyn Podcast

 



Kia Ora Everyone!
This is another activity for energy. We had to make a model of our school. (Paroa School) I choose to do it in cardboard. I have labeled everything if you can not see it that well. I have also made a podcast explaining what facts are on this and where we could put solar panels. I enjoyed this activity because it was fun to make the model, researching and making a podcast. So I basically liked the whole process. It was difficult because I had to move all of the solar panels because I had the solar panels all over the school but then Miss Farr (our teacher) said that it would be best if all of the solar panels were in one place in the school. When I was taking it off, since I had tape over the paper then it kept on riping. 
Hope you enjoyed :)
By Katelyn.M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.