Thursday, April 15, 2021

Bookmark - The Maori Pioneer Battalion - Anzac

 


Kia Ora! Hello! Bonjour!
How are you? I hope you are all having an amazing day today!
This is another activity for Anzac. This activity is when you make a book mark. I choose this because I wanted to make something to mark where I am up to on my book but still do an activity for anzac. At the start I thought that it would be hard to do this with the book I read because I am reading 28th maori Battalion. I could only find black and white pictures of people, but then I found a picture that said 28th maori Battalion. I enjoyed this activity because it was fun and easy. It did not take that long. This was difficult because I drew it in black were is says maori battalion because that is what it looked like, but you could not see the writing so I got a piece of paper the same size and just wrote it in black. 
Hope you enjoyed :)
By Katelyn.M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.