Thursday, April 15, 2021

Cross word - The maroi pioneer battalion - Anzac

 


Hello! Bonjour! Kia Ora!

This is a anzac activity that I choose to do. I am up to my second book now so I am not doing Torty the Lucky Tortotise anymore I am doing The Maori Pioneer Battalion. The 28th maori battalion is a war that happened years ago. The activity I choose was a cross word puzzle. Cross word puzzles are when you have clues to what the word that are in the squares. There is a across and down. I choose to do four words. I enjoyed this activity because it was fun to think of the clues becuase I like making a doing clue trails. This was difficult because I could not think of words and the numbers weren't going the way I wanted them to. I did not know if you could do a sentence because I writ a____________man. The number for that is 4. Maybe next time I could add more words. You can draw this on a piece of paper and try it yourself!
Hope you enjoyed :)
By Katelyn.M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.