Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Brainstorm Of Volcanoes

 


Today my class is going to athletics. Miss Farr (my teacher) is doing discuss so she is not here either so the rest of the class htat did not make it in athletics, has to be split up. I am in Taiao. Taiao is the class next to Whenua. (Whenua is my class) Miss Farr sent us activities to do when we are split today. One of the activies was for reading, we had to make a brainstorm about what we know about volcanoes with 2 people or 3. I worked with Elise. Miss Farr gave us a set of question that she said we could answer if we wanted to. I choose to but Elise did not. (that is fine that she did not because it was optional) I enjoyed this activity because it was fun to work with Elise. I would never really work with Elise in class but I might have a different thoughts about who I work with next time. This was difficult because I do not really know that much about volcanoes but I am happy that Miss Farr told us to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.