Friday, April 16, 2021

5 words I did not understand - The Maori Pioneer Battalion - Anzac


Hi everyone! Kia Ora! Bonjour!
This is another activity for anzac. This activity is when you have to write 5 - 10 words that you found difficult in the book you are reading. I am reading The Maori Pioneer Battalion, this is the second activity that I have done so far. (Well actually it is kind of the third because Miss Farr said that we had to make something about the 28th Maori Battalion.) (Miss Farr is my teacher) I made a slide show because I thought that I have not made a slide show in ages. I enjoyed this activity because it was fun to learn words that I did not really understand. This was difficult because sometimes I could not find antonyms for some words. 
Hope you enjoyed :)
By Katelyn.M

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katelyn my name is Gideon and I'm from glenbrae school I really like your ANZAC activity it's really cool to see you learn about ANZAC and if you have the time you should try make some ANZAC cookies because they are really good. But anyways keep up the great work and keep up the good blogs

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.