Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Maths slide - WALT: Add and subtract larger numbers


Hi, Kia Ora, Bonjour!
One of the activities for maths is work with the teacher (Miss Farr) with your group. It was my groups and I turn. My Group is called Circles. After working with the teacher Miss Farr told us to fill out this slide. We had to ansewer these 6 questions. I enjoyed this activity because it was fun to learn about how to add if differently. At the start of the lesson I thought that we had to write it in a simpler form. This was difficult because  did not understand it but now I know how to do this after I did this slide. I added a slide at the end that says, Hope you enjoyed!
Hope you enjoyed :)
By Katelyn.M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.