Monday, April 26, 2021

Mascots Game - All-New Board Game - Anzac - First World War Mascots

 




Hello! Bonjour! Kia Ora! How are all of you doing, I hope you are having a beautiful day.
This is the LAST activity for this whole Anzac stuff. The book I read is called. First World War Mascots. I was feeling a bit like I wanted to make something. So I went down to the create subject. I looked to see what was there. I saw a board game one. It said to make an all-new board game so I made Mascots Games. I could not get any pictures so that is why there is none. I made all of the numbers first then but cardboard underneath. I made the how to play and how many people you need and that you need a dice. I was going to use a bag for the dice and counters but then I was like, no I will be a box. I write some information on the game that I learned from the book. I enjoyed this activity because I like to make things. This was difficult because I could not find a dice or any spare counters so I made them instead. I tested out the dice to see if it actually works, it does. My Dad and I played the board game after I finished it. Dad won, I asked if we can play again but he said he did not want to because he wanted to be the ultimate champion. 

Hope you enjoyed :)
By Katelyn.M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.