Thursday, August 19, 2021

Ghost Cities - Tianducheng, China, Replica of Paris

 



Hi. In New Zealand, there is a lockdown. Which means that it is online school again. Before lockdown, at school we have been learning about ghost cities. We had to pick a ghost city from this website. I choose tianducheng in China, it is a replica of paris. Then we had to make something to teach others about it too. I made a slide show, News report, Video, Podcast and a website. I am really proud of myself and happy that I have made all of this so that people can learn in different ways about tianducheng. I enjoyed this activity because it was fun to learn about something different because in class, we usally do not research about ghost cities. This was difficult because this work was due tommorrow and all I had was a few things on the website and a facts. But I tried my hardest to make all of this. On the website I was trying to put the podcast that I made onto it but it was not working. I hope you learnt something from this. 
I hope you enjoyed :)
By Katelyn.M

4 comments:

  1. Wow Katelyn! This is amazing! You have done such an incredible job and blown me away with everything you have learnt. I loved your acting in the video, did you know my brother is named Kayle? I had a chuckle that you used his name as you don't often hear it. Keep up the amazing mahi, he whetū koe! You're a star

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Farr.
      Thanks for being so kind about my work. That is so cool how your brother is called Kayle. I choose to do the name Kayle because it sounds like Katelyn a bit. Thanks for liking my acting.
      From Katelyn

      Delete
  2. Hi Katelyn - I love the CREATIVITY you have used to create your 'news' report about the Paris in the East. One thing which may help next time you're making a video/recording is to check that the light is not behind you as this can cause your video to be a bit dark and shadowy. You speak so clearly on your video - well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Hygate.
      Thanks for commenting on my blog. Thanks for your fedback about the lighting. It was hard to get a good lighting. I am glad that you can understand me and hear me clearly in the video.
      From Katelyn

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.