Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Observational drawing

 

New Zealand is still in lockdown.

Kia Ora, Bonjour, Hello. How are you today? I hope you are amazing.
Miss Farr (our teacher) has sent us a google drawing that has things that we have to complete this week. If we finished the work for today then we can do the can-do`s. One of the can-do`s was observational drawing. Observational drawing is when you draw leaves of different types. I went outside in the backyard and front yard to look for leaves to draw. I found these 6 (the picture on top) leaves. I enjoyed this activity because it was fun to look at leaves because I usually don`t. This was difficult because I couldn`t really find that many leaves to draw because they all looked the same in my opinion. I think you should try this too.
I hope you enjoyed :)
By Katelyn



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.