Friday, August 27, 2021

Paralympics

 


New Zealand is still in lockdown. 

Kia Ora, Bonjour, Hello. How are you?
Miss Farr (our teacher) has given us things to do while we are learning from home. Today`s activity is to do a quiz then pick one of the questions and research about it. We were allowed to do the quiz with our family. I did the quiz with my Mum. We got 14 out of 20 questions right. I choose to research about the Paralympics because at school, we have already researched about the Olympics so I thought that it would be cool to do the other Olympics. I made a video and a google drawing. I enjoyed this activity because it was fun to make the video and google drawing. It was also fun to learn about the Paralympics just in general. This was difficult because I could not find that many pictures of Trischa Zorn-Hudson (famous Paralympic athlete).
I hope you enjoyed :)
By Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.