Wednesday, August 25, 2021

History of dogs

 


New Zealand is still in lockdown.

Kia Ora, Bonjour, Hello. I hope you are all having an amazing day.
Miss Farr (our teacher) has sent us stuff that we need to do this week. If we have finished all our work for the day, then we can do a can-do. The can-do for today is to research about the history of dogs and to make a slide to teach other people about the history of dogs. I enjoyed this activity because it was fun to watch the video (the video that Miss Farr told us to watch) and actually find out about the history of dogs. My second favoutite animal is a dog. What is your favourite animal? This was difficult because I could not find that many good pictures, but that is fine. I think you should try this. Pick an animal of your chocie and research about it.
I hope you enjoyed :)
By Katelyn


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.