Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Max VS Batman - Wevideo

 


Hi! Kia ora! Bonjour!
This morning I made this video because I got this idea of a batman toy vs my dog. I got this idea because I gave Max (my dog) one of my old toys because Max loves to chew stuff and we recently got rid of Max's old toy because it stank and fluff was coming out. I thought that this would be really fun to do, and it was. I enjoyed this because the way Max bit batman's head, it wasn't planned. I was going to have them face off but then Max just took one look at batman and was like, yay toy! This was not difficult, I recorded this on a phone so it was easier to film instead of my Chromebook. I should of tried I bit more so the camera did not see my knees. This was really fun. You should try this one day.
Hope you enjoyed :)
By Katelyn.M

4 comments:

  1. Hey Katelyn my name is Victoria and I come from Glenbrae School. I would like to say that your video about your Dog Max vs Batman is very good. It looks so fun. Keep up the good work.

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Victoria!
      I am so glad that you liked my video. It was a lot of fun making it.
      Do you have any pets?
      From Katelyn

      Delete
  2. Hi Katelyn I am Pitara from Glenbrae school. Your video is wonderful , I like how you edited your video. Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pitara!
      I am so happy that you like the way I edited it.
      What is your favourite animal?
      From Katelyn

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.