Monday, August 23, 2021

Word of the week - Week 5

 

Kia Ora, Bonjour, Hello Everyone. How are you today?
New Zealand is still in lockdown.
Today, I got an email from Miss Farr (our teacher). She sent us a google drawing telling us what to do for the week. Today (Monday) is a teacher-only day. So we did not have to do any work. I did the word of the week, I was supposed to do it on Wednesday but that is fine. The Word for this week is obligation. Obligation means that someone has a responsbility to do something. I enjoyed this activity because it was just fun in genrel, finding out what it meant. It was difficult to find a picture, so I prblemed sloved. I made a picture. The picture is someone carring a cart full of coal. This was really fun to do. I think you should try this too because then you can learn more stuff and build our vocabulary. 
I hope you enjoyed :)
By Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.