Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Acrostic Poem

One Word UNICORN POEM

Unique

aNonymous

Incredible

Cute

pOwers

hoRns

aNimal

Sparkles



Best friends around

I get cake

Ready to party

Today is someone's birthday

Happy birthday song

Do fun party games

Awaiting for guests

Yummy cake


Kia Ora, Hello, Bonjour. How has your day been? Hope it is going well.
For the rest of term 3 this year, we are going to make different types of poems. This is an acrostic poem. It is when you choose a topic and choose different words that go with that topic word. You put the topic word down the page. I choose to do one of my poems about unicorns becuase I like them and my other poem is about birthdays, I choose thsi word because my birthday is coming up. I nejoyed making these poems a lot. It was fun to think of words and sentence's for unicorns and birthday. This was diffiuclt becuase sometimes I couldn't think of words for them.

I hope you enjoyed :)
By Katelyn

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katelyn my name is Victoria and I come from Glenbrae School. I just wanted to hope on and say that you have done a great job doing your Acrostic poem. It is so fun to read because I love poem's. Keep up the good work and stay safe.

    - Victoria

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.