Monday, September 6, 2021

What do you meme?

 


New Zealand is still in lockdown.

Kia Ora, Bonjour, Hello. How has your day been? I hope it has been amazing.
Miss Farr (our teacher) has given us this slide to fill out. It has pictures of animals and we had to try and make a caption that is funny to go with the picture. I don't know if these are actually funny. Write in the comments if you liked it and you thought it was funny. I enjoyed this because it was fun.
Hope you enjoyed :) 
By Katelyn.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora, Bonjour, hello Katelyn! Miss Neame and I enjoyed your memes, we found them very funny. What was your favourite part about this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss Farr.
    Thanks for saying that you thought that my memes were funny. I enjoyed this activty just in general. I liked looking at the animals faces and think of something that express what they are thinking in their head. What meme is your favourite?
    From Katelyn.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.