Thursday, September 9, 2021

Back to school

 


New Zealand is not in lockdown anymore.

Kia Ora, Bonjour, Hello. How has your day been?
Miss Farr (our teacher) has given us this sheet to fill out about how we are feeling about going back to school after level 4 and 3 lockdown at home. First, we had to put an emoji about how we are feeling. I put a very smiling emoji because I am excited to see my friends again for 3 about 3 weeks. We had to write about what was different from home school to normal school. Then I answered 4 questions. I made a lot of food and it was really yummy. I made chocolate chip cookies that I accidentally put 1/2 Tablespoon of baking powder, it is supposed to be 1/2 Teaspoon but I learn from my mistakes. I enjoyed this activity because it was fun to write what I did in the lockdown and what was different from home school to normal school. So basically I liked doing the whole activity. This was difficult because it was hard to find the pictures for the food I made, I found two pictures of the food. Chocolate chip cookies and banana muffins. 
I hope you enjoyed :)
By Katelyn


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.