Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Epitaph Poem

Here lies a man named Garry Bositions

He always spills positions

He's really smart 

Until he does a great big fart


Here lies a man named Borey

He went to a stream and was swimming

He found a fish named Corey

He realized he was underground dreaming


Kia Ora, Hello, Bonjour. I hope your day is amazing!
We have recently been learning how to make different kinds of poems. This is an epitaph poem. It is a poem that is usually serious for people's gravestones. Miss Farr said that we were going to make funny epitaphs. I am not sure if the poems I made were funny or not, I tried to make them funny. I enjoyed this activity because it was fun to make the poems in general. This was difficult because it was hard to think of funny words that rhyme. 

I hope you enjoyed :)
By Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.