Friday, September 3, 2021

Paralympics - Lesson 4

 


New Zealand is still in lockdown.

Hi, Kia Ora, Bonjour. How are you? 
This is lesson 4 of the Paralympics. First, we had to answer questions about what a value is, what do you value and why do people value different things. I don't know if we had to draw something, I think we did, I did draw a picture of what some people value. Then we had to choose a Paralympian out of Sophie Pascoe, Scott Martlew, Cameron Leslie and Emma Foy. I choose to research about Sophie Pascoe. The Paralympic slide gave websites that tell you about those four athletes. Sophie PascoeScott MartlewCameron Leslie and Emma Foy. Then we had to make a fake Instagram post about a Paralympic athlete, I choose to do Sophie Pascoe. At the bottom of the fake Instagram post, I put Sophie Pascoe's real Instagram because.... well I don't know why. I enjoyed this lesson because it was fun to do all of these lesson activities.
I hope you enjoyed :)
By Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.