Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Paralympics - Lesson 9/10

 




Kia Ora, Bonjour, Hello everyone! Hope you are having an amazing day!

This is another Paralympics lesson. This is the last lesson for this whole Paralympic activity. First, we had to brainstorm ideas of what an ad tries to do and where you can find ads. Then we got to make an ad for the Tokyo 2020 Paralympics. It was really fun to make and I am really proud of myself. I enjoyed this because it was fun to make the video because I like to make videos and I do it a lot. This was difficult because it was hard to think of places where ads are because I could not really think of that much for it, but I still really enjoyed it.
Hope you enjoyed :)
By Katelyn.M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.