Thursday, September 23, 2021

Cleirhew Poem

Katelyn
Her Dad loves bacon
She was born on Thursday
She wears hearing aids.

Little red riding hood
Her Mum sent her with a basket because she could
She wore a red jumper
To visit her Grandmother.

The three little pigs
Their names were youngest pig, middle pig and oldest pig
They have twisted tails
Going on trails.

Garfield
He doesn't like running on fields
Lasagna is his favourite food to eat
He has ginger feet.


Kia Ora, Bonjour, Hello Everyone!!! I hope your day has been going great, amazing, fantastic, wonderful, splendid and magnificent. 
In class, we have recently been learning how to make different types of poems. This poem is called a Cleirhew poem. This poem is a poem that has two lines at the start that rhyme and the bottom two lines that rhyme. Miss Farr (our teacher) said that we have to make four poems. One about ourselves and three about made-up characters. I choose to do little red riding hood, The three little pigs and Garfields. I choose Garfield because when I was little I watched Garfield all the time. I enjoyed this because it was fun to make it rhyme. This was difficult I could not think of anything that rhymes with Katelyn, I finally thought of bacon after a while. I kept on wanting to write woods for the little red riding hood but that does not rhyme because of the s.

I hope you enjoyed :)
By Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.