Friday, September 24, 2021

Calendar Art


Kia Ora, Bonjour, Hello Everyone! How has your day been?
Every year we make a calendar art of a different kind of style. If you don't know what calendar art is, it is a piece of artwork that every class does if your school does it. Each class makes different kinds of art. This year Miss Farr (our teacher) has decided to take a picture of us pretending that we are thinking of something. Miss Farr said that we should draw a picture of our favourite place that is anywhere in the world. I choose to do Raglan. Raglan is a beach that is great for surfing. We didn't go surfing there, we did do boogie boarding. It was always so much fun. We had to put our name and 2022 because that is next year and these calendars are for next year. I am really proud of the bubble writing I did of the words. I enjoyed making this artwork because I think that it's so cool and I am proud of the whole thing. This was difficult because when we were planning on what our favourite place is, I could not remember what it was called. I asked my Mum and then she said Raglan.
I hope you enjoyed :)
By Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.