Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Palindromes Poem

Unicorns
Fluffy and pretty
Powers with horn
Amazing
horn with powers
Unicorns

This is a palindrome poem. These poems are when you write something in a poem style but it is backwards with the wording. I decided to make a palindrome poem about unicorns because they are my favourite animal. I enjoyed making this poem because I like how I did it and how it turned out. This was difficult because it still needed to make sense both ways. 

Hope you enjoyed :)
By Katelyn

2 comments:

  1. Hey Katelyn, my name is Victoria and I come from Glenbrae School. I just wanted to say WOW. Your work is so interesting, I have scrooled across your blog and there were like three or four blog post about poems. I really enjoy reading poems like your one so yeah. Keep up the good work and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Victoria!
    That is so nice of you and the kind of comments that you just wrote are the ones that can make people feel really good and will keep on going on doing on what they are doing. Thanks for scrolling through my blog!
    From Katelyn
    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.