Friday, September 3, 2021

Area of irregular shapes


New Zealand is still in lockdown.

Miss Farr has sent us a video for us to watch and a google drawing for us to fill out. We are learning about perimeters, around a shape. This is for us to learn how to find the perimeter but with an irregular shape. I don't know if I got all of these right but I tried. I enjoyed this activity because I learnt how to do it. This was difficult because the last two questions were confusing, I just did the same with the shape there.
I hope you enjoyed :)
By Katelyn

2 comments:

  1. Ka mau te wehi Katelyn! You always put in lots of work and try your hardest, keep it up. For the last two you need to work out the whole area and then take out the middle bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss farr.
    Thanks for your lovely comment. Thanks for telling me how to do the last two questions.
    From Katelyn.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.