Friday, September 3, 2021

Katelyn News - Lisa Adams - Quiz

 


New Zealand is still in lockdown.

Hello, Bonjour, Kia Ora everyone. How are you?
Today we did a quiz. My Mum and I did it. We got 10 out of 19 questions right. It was fun to do the quiz. Miss Farr said that we had to make something out of one of the questions. One of the questions was about Lisa Adams with her winning a gold medal. We got that question right because I just remembered that she won a gold medal, not silver or bronze. I decided to do Lisa Adams because the Paralympics is on right now. I made a Katelyn news video. I decided to do it outside because it was sunny. Max (my dog) was in the video too. It was funny when I was asking him what he thought of this act and he tilted his head. You couldn't really see him do that in the video though. I enjoyed making this video and find stuff about Lisa Adams. 
I hope you enjoyed :)
By Katelynvid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.